- You can subscribe to the Love Darell newsletter.
- You can (for now) tell elected people about what is happening
- You can talk to staff and open up the conversation.
- You can discuss Darell’s future at Mumsnet’s Richmond Borough Schools group.
- Once the consultation is underway (from Monday 21st November), you can write to the Darell governors, to express your views or objections and to ask further questions.
- You can come to meetings: at 7pm Mon 14 Nov and 9am Tue 15 Nov, Maggie Bailey, Director of “Every Child Every Day Academy Trust” will take questions at Darell about whether her organisation is suitable for Darell’s future.
- Who is the governing body trying to transfer Darell to?
- Is there a financial need to hand Darell to an academy?
- Do Darell’s recent results make the case for a takeover by “Every Child Every Day”?
- What do the teachers and support staff think?
- How would Darell change?
- What are the alternatives?
- Would Darell be a local school?
- Would Darell become a private school?
- Does academisation improve pupil progress and attainment?
- How real is the “consultation”?
CONTACT OTHER CONCERNED MEMBERS OF THE DARELL FAMILY: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading on a mobile? Click on at the top of the page for latest news, email newsletter, straw poll and more.