There is currently no clear evidence (see this BBC News report), particularly for primary schools since the vast majority of the country’s schools are still under local education authority control. Love Darell understands that other local primary schools (e.g. Marshgate, The Vineyard, Sheen Mount and The Russell School) have not chosen to academise and they face the same challenges as Darell.
- Who is the governing body trying to transfer Darell to?
- Is there a financial need to hand Darell to an academy?
- Why did the consultation group fall apart?
- Do Darell’s recent results make the case for a takeover by “Every Child Every Day”?
- What do the teachers and support staff think?
- How would Darell change?
- What are the alternatives?
- Would Darell be a local school?
- Would Darell become a private school?
- How real is the “consultation”?
- What can I do?
CONTACT OTHER CONCERNED MEMBERS OF THE DARELL FAMILY: email@example.com
Reading on a mobile? Click on at the top of the page for latest news, email newsletter, straw poll and more.