If it was handed over to “Every Child Every Day Academy Trust”, Darell would no longer exist as a separate legal entity.
The “Every Child Every Day Academy Trust” could…
- change Darell’s name
- insist on a different uniform
- move children to different schools
- move staff to different schools
- completely change the way Darell is run
…and more, without asking staff, parents or the governing body.
- Who is the governing body trying to transfer Darell to?
- Is there a financial need to hand Darell to an academy?
- Why did the consultation group fall apart?
- Do Darell’s recent results make the case for a takeover by “Every Child Every Day”?
- What do the teachers and support staff think?
- What are the alternatives?
- Would Darell be a local school?
- Would Darell become a private school?
- Does academisation improve pupil progress and attainment?
- How real is the “consultation”?
- What can I do?
CONTACT OTHER CONCERNED MEMBERS OF THE DARELL FAMILY: email@example.com
Reading on a mobile? Click on at the top of the page for latest news, email newsletter, straw poll and more.